Quiz Timer Plugin
The Quiz-Timer plugin developed by PAL InfoCom helps the Moodle LMS Admin to setup the Time for which the Question will continue to be visible to the user attempting it. A Timer will keep appearing to show the seconds left to answer. As soon as the time is over, Next question will appear.
Admin has full rights to configure the time for which question should continue to appear.
The plugin has been tested on 3.7 ver onwards and latest versions of browsers. The plugin follows the Moodle/Totara coding standards. No custom database table is created by the plugin, so will be upgrade friendly. The plugin has to be installed in the standard way.
- Set the time-bound assessment process.
- Control the assessment course-wise.
- Create alertness in the user by displaying the clock.
- The actual time clocked can be saved in the Moodle LMS.
- Flexibility in configuring the time by Admin.
- Define it specific to a Course.
- Well tested on the Moodle 3.x Versions.
Structure and compatability
- Tested for its compatibility with Moodle 3.x & Totara.
- Built as a Plugin, so upgrade friendly.
- Follows the Moodle backend structure.
- Free upgrades for 1 year.
- Free Tech Support to Install & configure it.
- Additional customization on request possible.