ABOUT PAL INFOCOM
We are one of the leading Learning Management System (LMS) development and Instructional Courses Designing company, servicing global clients since 2005. We are duly incorporated by the Government of India and an ISO 9001:2008 quality Certified Company based in India. We have a very motivated team of professionals. Being in discipline is our key policy. Every employee is expected to come in time and leave for the day on time.
OUR COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS
- 95% international clients.
- Stable & encouraging environment, many employees working from last 3-5 years.
- Handsome salary.
- Timely salaries to the team, a track record of last 14 years.
- Fun activities.
- Technically challenging tasks allocated to team.
- Healthy and Cooperative working environment.
We believe, maintaining work life balance is important. We allow employees to learn newer upcoming technologies, helping them gain knowledge and boost their career growth. Perhaps this has been the reason that several of our team members have worked with us for 3 – 5 years. Employees always have the freedom to discuss the problems with their managers.
About PAL Infocom
EX EMPLOYEES’S VIEWS ON PAL InfoCom
For HR related queries, Contact: +0172-4628033
We are looking for PHP Developers who will be responsible for managing back-end services of an open source learning management system Moodle.Your primary focus will be the development and implementation of all server-side logic, classes, methods, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from our clients.
Last updated on 23 December 2022
- Editing and writing skills
- Strong verbal and written client communication
- Team coordination
- Project management
- Business Development Management
- Online Bidding Lead Generation
- Prospecting Proposal Writing
- Social Media
- candidate should have photoshop and illustrator, video editing as primary skills.
- Should be able to design web pages, web banners, logos, and ppts.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- individuals who are creative, enthusiastic, and flexible with their approach towards concepts and ideas.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Able to execute different design styles.
- Team Handling must
- Should have good knowledge of Wordpress
- Shuuld understand HTML
Send Your Resume
Field marked (*) are required