Data Optimization PLUGIN
In an ongoing LMS, database becomes clogged due to old unuseful data. This clogging has its impact on the overall performance of the LMS as site response slows down. This plugin has been developed in order to overcome this challenge.
This plugin allows deleting the unuseful data from various tables based on your custom criteria. This data may have accumulated over a period of time and may have become unuseful, redundant or its value already recovered with no further potential.
- Allows defining custom criteria of period for which data has to be deleted.
- Allows you to select the Course for which data has to be deleted
- Maintains log of the data deleted for your future reference
- Prompts before deleting the data
- ACourse activities data like Lessons, Quiz, Forum etc
- Deleted User’s enrolment data during that period
- Moodle collected Logs clearing
Structure and compatability
- Tested for its compatibility with Moodle 3.x & Totara.
- Built as a Plugin, so upgrade friendly.
- Follows the Moodle backend structure.
- Free upgrades for 1 year.
- Free Tech Support to Install & configure it.
- Additional customization on request possible.