Browse Users Plugin
This plugin developed by PAL InfoCom, provides easy and convenient filtering & listing of users in your Moodle/Totara LMS. The listed users can also be saved in PDF format for your future reference. The plugin is future-proof and dynamic as any time you add any new entity like cohort, group, role and others, this plugin will automatically detect that and show up in the plugin list.
You can sort the user list in alphabetical order for user’s first name and email id.
The plugin has been tested on 3.7 ver onwards and latest versions of browsers. The plugin follows the Moodle/Totara coding standards. No custom database table is created by the plugin, so will be upgrade friendly. The plugin has to be installed in the standard way.
- Dynamic Listing of Configured Entities
- Values Shown Only if Some Data Exists
- Sort on the Basis of Cohort, Role, Group etc.
- View Individual User Profile
- Search an Individual User by Their Username.
- Print the Listed User in PDF
- Extensive Pagination
- UI Follows Your Site Theme
- Responsive UI
- Ability to Sort on the Nav Bar Columns
- Minimum Page Reloads For Optimized Performance
Structure and compatability
- Tested for its compatibility with Moodle 3.x & Totara.
- Built as a Plugin, so upgrade friendly.
- Follows the Moodle backend structure.
- Free upgrades for 1 year.
- Free Tech Support to Install & configure it.
- Additional customization on request possible.