Every organization aims to work in a unique & effective manner. For this purpose LMS has given various features that can be customized and configured according to the needs and demands of the organization. The customization may include configuring various roles & privileges, integrating the suitable plugins, making changes / additions in the logic, creating new custom plugins / blocks etc.
Moodle is an open source Learning Management System (LMS) which has been used by thousands of organizations across the globe to manage their training aspirations. Moodle can be configured and customized for all kind of organizations.PAL InfoCom can help you in providing various services in Moodle.
Listed below are some of the possibilities
Your projects go through following process
1) Requirement Gathering and Analysis: Gathering requirements, including micro analyzing the requirement, objectives of the system. We also create “Use Cases” to define all actions possible in the system, which once confirmed, helps in designing & implementing the system.
2) Design: In this phase the system design is prepared from the requirement specifications. System Design helps in specifying hardware and system requirements and also helps in defining overall system architecture. It serves as input for the next phase of the model.
3) Implementation / Coding: At this stage, the work is divided in modules/units and actual developing gets started. We follow industry based coding standards so to make sure that coding is fully responsive and optimized for large audience and bug free project.
4) Testing: After the code is developed it is tested against the requirements to make sure that the product is actually solving the needs addressed and gathered during the requirements phase. During this phase we do unit testing, system testing and user acceptance testing.
5) Deployment: Just before deploying all configurations are confirmed from client end so that project runs smoothly. After which the product is delivered / deployed to the customer for their use.
6) Maintenance: Once when the customers starts using the developed system then the actual problems comes up and needs to be solved from time to time. So we also provide the maintenance service to our clients to keep their system up-to-date.
Listed below are our top 5 projects