Every organization aims to work in a unique & effective manner. For this purpose LMS has given various features that can be customized and configured according to the needs and demands of the organization. The customization may include configuring various roles & privileges, integrating the suitable plugins, making changes / additions in the logic, creating new custom plugins / blocks etc.
Moodle is an open source Learning Management System (LMS) which has been used by thousands of organizations across the globe to manage their training aspirations. Moodle can be configured and customized for all kind of organizations.PAL InfoCom can help you in providing various services in Moodle.
Listed below are some of the possibilities
Your projects go through following process
1) Requirement Gathering and Analysis: Gathering requirements, including micro analyzing the requirement, objectives of the system. We also create “Use Cases” to define all actions possible in the system, which once confirmed, helps in designing & implementing the system.
2) Design: In this phase the system design is prepared from the requirement specifications. System Design helps in specifying hardware and system requirements and also helps in defining overall system architecture. It serves as input for the next phase of the model.
3) Implementation / Coding: At this stage, the work is divided in modules/units and actual developing gets started. We follow industry based coding standards so to make sure that coding is fully responsive and optimized for large audience and bug free project.
4) Testing: After the code is developed it is tested against the requirements to make sure that the product is actually solving the needs addressed and gathered during the requirements phase. During this phase we do unit testing, system testing and user acceptance testing.
5) Deployment: Just before deploying all configurations are confirmed from client end so that project runs smoothly. After which the product is delivered / deployed to the customer for their use.
6) Maintenance: Once when the customers starts using the developed system then the actual problems comes up and needs to be solved from time to time. So we also provide the maintenance service to our clients to keep their system up-to-date.
Excellent to work with. Good communication skills, fast turnaround.
Pal's team did an outstanding job, anticipating issues and proactively addressing them. Communication & quality of work were some of the best I have seen in the freelance business. I would strongly recommend them.
You guys did a fantastic job creating and editing ecourses files for us. The work was completed properly, quickly, and correctly. I would recommend PAL InfoCom for any ecourse work.
Arvin and her team are problem solvers. They showed me the pros and cons of my original scope of work, then allowed me to choose the best path forward from a number of options they clearly laid out. I will certainly be working with Arvin again in the future!
Experience cutting edge LMS / CMS / ecourse support by starting the 30 days Risk FREE - Money Guarantee eLearning Support. Sign up today !!